Prevent copper theft in your parking lots.
Secure to your light pole hand holes with a high strength, sledge hammer resistant
Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover
The Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover secures to the pole with an oversized backing bar and two high strength bolts. The front cover plate is held in place with a standard key or combo lock. The lock is held inside the high strength steal body, protecting it from bolt cutters and power tools, but keeping the dials or keyhole easily accessible.
- Installs (or removes) in less than a minute
- Pry Bar Proof
- No Exposed locks or bolt heads
- Fits Parking Lot Poles, Street Lights, Sports Light Standards, and much more.
- Fits Round or Square Poles
- Extra Long Mounting Bolts to fit Thick Aggregate Poles or Thin Steal Poles
- Designed around a Master Lock 175D pad lock
2 Cover sizes to Fit Most Pole Sizes
6 Inch Cover 4 Inch Cover
The Locking Hand Hole Cover comes in two standard sizes, 4 inch and 6 inch. The 4 inch cover is designed for standard parking lot and walk-way poles. The larger 6 inch cover is designed to replace the standard hand hole cover of street/drive lights, sports lighters, and other large hand holes. Round, square, or concrete the 4″ cover fits over a maximum of 6 5/8″ X 3 5/8″ hand hole hardware (including stiffener and weld) and the 6″ cover fits over a maximum of 7 5/8″ X 5 5/8″ hand hole hardware (including stiffener and weld) .